YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE IDAHOAN WHEN
- "Vacation" means going east or west on I-90 for the weekend.
- You measure distance in hours.
- You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
- You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.
- You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard... without flinching.
- You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).
- You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
- You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them.
- You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
- Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.
- Your kids wear snow boots to soccer matches.
- Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed.
- Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost and/or snow.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
- You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Idaho friends
Post a Comment